No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hey guys and gals alike! Slow Friday...

One amazingly boring Friday. Man, this is bad. Its late, nothing's on TV, and my friends are out and about. It seems they found this strategy game Pirates of the Crimson Coast. I always sucked at strategy games like that. I'd probably enjoy it if I was playing Neptune, God of the sea and randomly caused tidle waves, washing treasure off islands and sinking random ships, but eh. Cheap game to get into tho. I think you only need like one pack to play the game. Probably 4ish to play right.. then trade around and your fine. I spent $20, but it wasn't my thing so I gave the cards to my friend and told him eventually, when he gets enough, I'll leach off him if I want to play. Really, the game is ingenious, you buy these cards and you turn them into 3d boats. It's freaking cool in theory(plus fun to assemble), but sucks if you suck at strategy... :P I'd probably enjoy it more if your forts actually lobbed little projectiles at the ships to do damage... But no, it's all figurative.
But eh, I did enjoy the Yu Gi Oh card game for a while, but with the recent additions, the game went to hell. They basically re-released all good and rare cards in the form of commons. My cards went from a value of... a hell-a-lot, to not even worth selling on Ebay.
Well, I hope someone runs across this Blog. I posted a bunch of really cool stuff I've run across on the internet and hope to post more. I've decided that specialization is a lot of trouble, so I'm keeping it straight-forward and selfish... If I like it, it's here! If not, welp, guess it's not here.
I really like that Neptune's whim idea. Think I'll suggest it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home