No, carrots do not grow on trees

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Mouse Put Into Suspended Animation

Yeah, really... They slowed down the mice's heart rate down to 1/12 it's normal rate (BBC). I dont think this is all that amazing, but it's a first step toward our eventual space exodus so I thought I'd post it.
Just finished Midori no Hibi. I would highly recommend it. This was a welcome relief from the garbage that's been coming out. A very relaxing, funny and stressful anime... Try not to correct me on that point :-)
On a more awesome note... If you've been keeping up, the first reviewers of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy dogged it, but now... The new reviewers are saying, "What the Hell?!" Because it was truely that awesome. Douglas Adams brother himself said "the only thing un-Douglas about this movie, was it was finished on time". That's incredibly good news for me because I need a really good movie to come out desperately. I'm such a huge fan of Hitchhikers that I would be freaked out if they screwed it up. And yes, I'll be bringing my towel opening night. Yall should too.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/25/2005 2:57 PM, Blogger the Barefoot mama said…

    Glad I'm not going to be the only one on opening night with a towel :)

     
  • At 4/25/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger the Barefoot mama said…

    I'll also be sporting the latest gear from here: Hitchhiker's swag Great prices too.

     
  • At 4/25/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    I just read the comments you left on my blog. As for the one about people messing with the English language, you sure wouldn't enjoy hanging out with me....I love to mess with people's minds. I'll make up words and watch them nod their heads like they know exactly what I'm talking about.....talk about idiots! It's fun to make fun of stupid people!

    Sorry, the m&m's are staying....eat before visiting my blog...that's the only way I can think of to keep you from gnawing on your fingers.

     
  • At 4/27/2005 3:55 PM, Blogger Keely Van Brocklin Emery said…

    So excited for this Friday and thank you also for the Serenity preview heads up. My fiance and I have been waiting to see that one for a while!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home