No, carrots do not grow on trees

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New Food Pyramid

When I was a kid I used to look at the food pyramid and think, thats so incredibly stupid. The whole idea is dumb. I know they meant well, but its from the times when you always cleaned your plate. People like me always cleaning my plate is part of the reason I need to lose some weight. Well, now there are 12 pyramids and it's still rediculous. I learned a long time ago that the fruit, vegetable and cattle industries are all in Congress at all times trying to force thier foods down the countries throat. Literally.
CNN.com - Food pyramid becomes 12 pyramids - Apr 19, 2005

1 Comments:

  • At 4/20/2005 9:29 PM, Blogger The Doctor said…

    Thats funny as I was reviewing the food pyramid for patients that undergo gastric bypass yesterday and I thought, this is absolutely usless...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home