No, carrots do not grow on trees

Friday, April 15, 2005

Moonshine Gasoline

The idea is pretty cool. I don't think I'd ever risk putting that stuff in my gas tank, but its is still awesome. All that you have to do is put some gasoline in the final product of your moonshine to make it work with normal engines. Course, if your distilling, why not just drink it and to hell with driving around. I mean cmon, you could be making 100 proof moonshine instead of some gasoline.
Moonshining Techniques Help Americans Fight High Gas Prices

1 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2005 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read somewhere that there are cooking oil cars out there. I would like that, just roll up to Chicken Express and ask for the leftover oil and gas-er-up.

    By the way, I'm also at TTU.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home