No, carrots do not grow on trees

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Changing up the blog

Something has been bugging me since I put up the blog. It really doesn't have any games on it :P And the title included games.. So it kinda needed to be changed. Plus, having your name in the title is a bit wrong. Now, I think it's a little more professional, but not so professional that it's not any fun. I dont know if I like the new banner so I might be changing it. If I was really a go getter, I'd let yall vote... But eh. I was also thinking of putting in a poll, just for fun cause it's really hard to tell how many people actually pass by your site. If anyone knows of a good small voting poll I could put on the right bar, I'd like to know. I love voting and I think a lot of people do too... on second thought, I think I will let yall vote. Old banner vs, New one.

or

Please voice your choice in comments. (the name will be changed on the second one after the vote)

6 Comments:

  • At 6/19/2005 8:09 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Aight, showing it to my friends I have one vote for for the blue text banner. He thinks it's clearer and I agree. But I want yalls opinions.

     
  • At 6/19/2005 11:59 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Thats two for the new banner... Bleh... I need an unbiased opinion!

     
  • At 6/20/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Thao said…

    I like the pictures in the 2nd one. (Love Calvin & Hobbes) But the green text is hard to read. So my easy on the eyes vote goes to the first one.

     
  • At 6/20/2005 11:35 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Hey thanks for the help. Your actually the second person to say that, I decided I'd work it out. Calvin and Hobbes it is! I added them into the new banner.

     
  • At 6/20/2005 12:05 PM, Blogger dorna! said…

    I too like the 2nd one, but yes the 1st works better overall. Ta for swinging by. :)

     
  • At 6/20/2005 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the top one

     

Post a Comment

<< Home