No, carrots do not grow on trees

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Yep. It's summer.. Just a roundup. Nothing new or cool.

Ignore this and go down for more interesting stuff, cause I'm fairly boring.
I was considering writing some garbage about Michael Jackson, but I realized, I didn't care. In fact, I really don't like posting news about how our society is going down the tube or some criminal getting off free. To be honest, that stuff is depressing.
I don't pretend to be immune to the bad parts of the world, but you all saw the reports. Not guilty. No use going into the details, it's over.
You realize you've played too many video games when you've broken down all movies, scenes and occurances in life to binary. They survive, or don't. They accomplish the mission, or not. Either 1, or 0. And if I have to take a freaking key from Town X to Dungeon Y, one more time...
When it comes down to these big cases, it doesn't matter what I think. I won't sway anyone. What good would come of it if I did? If I get upset and angry then rant to everyone else about it, they'll get upset and mad too. And for what? What good does upsetting people and creating internalized rage do? This isn't some cause that you can stand up for. It's just something that is out of all our hands. I think I realized this most during the last election. Both sides were completely blinded. I was raging against Kerry. So much so that I didn't see Bush. I'm sure it was the exact opposite on the coasts. I then realized that CNN and other news services are so biased, I can't even trust them anymore.
Fight you say? It's good to know where you stand! If it was about war, poverty or issues with death I would voice my opinion. (but not here, cause thats not what this blog is about).
Well, that was definately a rant. I dont think I swayed anyone, but mabee I stopped you for a minute or two. Just enough to stop you from being hit by that... Oh, nm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home