No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, June 04, 2005


It seems NASA is considering the idea of having a remote controlled airplane on Mars. This sounds like a terrific idea. In fact, I love the idea. If they could get it to work that'd be a step forward...
The problem is... Well. yall remember that pesky minute+ delay from signal to movement? Yeah, the Mars rover moves extremely gingerly. What if a gust of wind hits that glider? Whoh, somethings wrong here, we can't find it! I mean, come on... Within a minute that thing could be anywhere and finding it could be problematic. I know NASA is smart enough to figure these things out, but these less intellegent problems often plague NASA's history... I mean, a door issue lost people thier lives. A little foam spelled disaster... and don't even get me started on that whole lost satellite due to conversions to and from the metric system thing...*Click Here* Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home