No, carrots do not grow on trees

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Gah! I so want to just post everything I have, but I'm going to pace myself!

This was a fun day including a test and a speech for my production management class. That was a lot of fun :/ However, it all worked out all right, I got a pretty good grade on the speech. The test however, I dunno... Anyway, I'm up to 200 unique hits! I'm happy. I just hope I can keep up this pace. I seem to have a bad habbit of posting 2-10 posts per day, but there is just so much stuff, I have to actually stop myself from flooding my own Blog!
For all yall waiting for ticker to tick down so yall can move on, stop a second and check out the stuff on the page, if ya want :-). I promise there is something here worth viewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home