No, carrots do not grow on trees

Monday, April 11, 2005

The growing debate. The first reviews are coming out for The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and it's not looking good. I'm a huge fan of the books and I was excited because Douglas Adams actually wrote the screenplay. The problem is the film makers took the screenplay and tore it to shreds(supposedly). I'm hearing the kind of reviews I don't want to hear. For people that have never read the books, they liked it. Those that have read the books are furious. (This is usually a good indicator of the quality of the movie)
So, if anyone out there has seen it, please let me in on the truth. Also, anyone out there, what do yall think? Is it really as bad as these people are saying or can I still hold out hope?
Keep in mind, I'm going to go see it anyway with the towel over my shoulder proudly. No stinking reviews are going to deter me...Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 4/11/2005 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ll still check it out you cant trust the critics anyways. Thanks for commenting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home