No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday...

What an amazingly wasted day. I slept for 3/4 the day. I guess I should have gotten more sleep, but oh well. This whole day was wasted. Nothing on TV... I ran out of things to do and had to fall back on the episodes of Invader Zim I had put on my PSP in case of severe boredom.
You gotta love Invader Zim tho. Jhonen Vasquez has such contempt for the human race that it really puts things into perspective. If you like Invader Zim and don't have a weak stomache, I highly recommend Johnny, the Homicidal Maniac. I believe it's a comic of some type. I'm not sure where my friend got it. It's incredibly dark and not for a lot of people. It's such dark comedy that some may consider it over the top or "too much".
Tommorow seems like it'll be study day. Monday will be group project day. It has to be that way because Tuesday is test and group speech day. Gah, oh well.
Right now the one thing getting me out of bed in the morning is the hope that Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy will be great. Also, I've learned that the Serenity(see Firefly) trailer will be showing on the Hitchhikers Guide movie. I can't wait! I just know it will be great!
Well, yall continue to have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home