No, carrots do not grow on trees

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blank Keyboard to Help Teach


I know it sounds lame and lazy, but I like the idea. Less is more and all that! It's a great idea, cause how many times have you been studying with study cards and by the time you've written em out, you know everything on them? *Click me*
Also, a helicopter landed on Everest! Freaking cool. Especially since there is almost no air up there and those propellars must've been doing over time. *Click me*
Damn this if funny :-)
I'm terribly sorry for being a bum and not keeping the blog up to date. Well, now it's going to be kept up to date. Since I got back from Vegas, it's been apply apply apply for a job... Any job... Well, I'm screwed. Nobody is hiring :-( Well, what ya going to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home