No, carrots do not grow on trees

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Elderly Woman Falls 9 Stories and Survives

It's very incredible. She falls off her balcony and lands on the first floor canopy. Bounce, and double back flip (nah not really). But still very impressive.
Aight, I'm sick again and I'm finally out of school. One A, One B and One C. I'll be heading to Las Vegas on Sunday and I'll be gone for who knows how long. But when I get back, I'll crank it back up. I know this is premature because I have a few days left so until then, I'll still try to bring something cool. I've been getting a bit lazy I know... I also started jumping rope. Supposedly (According to Bruce Lees book) jumping rope 10 minutes a day is the equivilant to running 1 mile a day. Go figure, Jump Rope for Heart was correct. Anyway, it sounds like a good idea. I bought this weighted rope... It's killing me, I swear...
WCCO: Elderly Woman Survives Nine-Story Fall

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home