No, carrots do not grow on trees

Friday, May 06, 2005

Man Tries to Visit Every Starbucks In the World

If ever there something worth dedicating your life to, this is definately something to do. It's almost futile really. There are so many, and they are probably still expanding. However, if you have the time and the money, I suppose you might as well :)
Man trying to visit every Starbucks in the world
Have yall heard about Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith? It's the first Star Wars to get a PG-13 Rating instead of a PG rating. Supposedly, it's one of the more gory and bloody Star Wars. What with all the Jedi being wiped from the land(it's in episode 4, so it's not a spoiler), Darth Vader rising and the Empire growing. I think some are upset about the PG-13 rating. I don't have an opinion. I think kids should be able to see Star Wars, but at the same time, if they kept going the kiddy route, with Jar Jar and stuff, they were going to lose thier entire fanbase. Now, it seems that Jar Jar is BARELY in it :-) Thank goodness.
A Review (Possible Spoilers) *Click*
I'm smack dab in the middle of finals so I'm a bit out of touch with the world. I'll maintain my dedication to bring something interesting every day, but I can't hunt nearly as hard at the moment.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/07/2005 1:54 AM, Blogger The Doctor said…

    I REMEMBER i REALLY FELL OUT OF TOUCH AT UNIVERSITY. iN THE SUMMER (oops cap lock on) I was like..."who died, whats that song, etc" How much longrt you have?

     
  • At 5/09/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    I've got about 2 years or so. Mabee a year... I dont really know, it's all the same :) But my best guess is 2 years left.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home