No, carrots do not grow on trees

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Unbelievable... Cat Hunting in Wisconsin
I never thought something could be piss me off more. Keep in mind, I hate PETA (people for the ethical treatment of animals)... But damn, this is rediculous. What kind of cruel bastards would make it legal to hunt and kill free roaming DOMESTIC cats! I don't believe it. What world are we living in that allows this?!
For all of yall saying, well, I don't like cats, so whatever... Next it wil l be dogs... Keep that in mind :/
CNN.com - Wisconsin takes step to OK wild cat hunts - Apr 12, 2005 Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  • At 4/13/2005 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard about this. I'm not a big fan of cats so it really doesn't bother me.

    By the way, Texas college student huh? where are going to school at?

     
  • At 4/13/2005 12:30 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    This brings up a good point... How the hell am I supposed to reply to a question like this?! Argh! Went to your website, but no direct answer thing. Well, anyway, Texas Tech University...

     
  • At 4/13/2005 7:51 PM, Blogger golfwidow said…

    I figure, if this goes through, we can always go to Wisconsin, shoot a human, and say, "Look; I've broken no laws. He wasn't wearing a collar and he was a pussy."

     
  • At 4/14/2005 10:48 AM, Blogger Margaret Romao Toigo said…

    Maybe there are pragmatic reasons behind this legislation. According to the April 12 CNN.com article, "Every year in Wisconsin alone, an estimated 2 million wild cats kill 47 million to 139 million songbirds, according to state officials."

    So, perhaps the question of what constitutes cruelty depends upon whether one is a cat-lover or a bird-lover.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home