No, carrots do not grow on trees

Thursday, April 14, 2005

New Cookies for Dogs and Humans Alike! (Scooby Snacks)

This is pretty cool. I wonder how good it tastes tho. Won't this make people a bit selfish? The last thing you want to do is blur the line between human food and dog food to your dog. I mean, if your hungry and your dog is hungry(and they taste good) well, it's obvious who eats.
But hey, its a fun idea and anything that encourages playing with pets, I encourage.
Yahoo! News - New Cookies Let Dogs Share With Owners

1 Comments:

  • At 4/14/2005 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I am not sure I would like these. Due the the fact bluring the line between food, won't encourage playing as much as "teasing" becasue the dog knows no better. And getting bit for it isn't to attractive for trying to play .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home