No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Evil Genius Labcoat


Wow, this is so cool. This is a labcoat of pretty much any technician of any evil villian hideout. It's just like what the technicians that work for evil geniuses would wear. Not to mention, it'd make a great Halloween costume. I think it would be even better if you stand next to another person dressed as Dr. Evil. *Click Here*
In other news, I built one of those AC setups from the previous post. It's pretty sloppy, but I think it will work. It should be helpful during the first few weeks we are moving in to our unairconditioned dorm. I made some changes to it tho. I had to be able to recycle the water, so I bought a pump. Strangely enough, it wasn't that easy. The pump wasn't compatable with the tubes I was using, so we improvised :-) I got a bottle and stuck it over the water pump. I then cut a hole in the side and stuck my tube in. It actually worked. There is enough pressure to send the water through the tube and the rest of the water is fed back out the way it came since the bottle is not sealed around the pump. Really, it's a true MacGuiverism. I'll take some pictures later, but right now my camera phone is in San Fransisco of all places... And man does it hurt. I realize now that it's gone that it is my Clock, Alarm Clock, Phone, Camera, Address Book, Entertainment Center, Emergency Life Saver, Instant Messaging Service and I'm sure something else direly important thats on the tip of my tounge. But I've missed every one of these features today. Not because of any major occurance, but because I'm constantly apprehensive. Remind me to never lend out my phone again... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home