No, carrots do not grow on trees

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sorry Cow


This is an interesting site. For all of yall like me who think, Mmm, veal, then realize how horrible it is to eat baby cows stunted from birth and chained to the ground so they're legs never develop, well, this sites for you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a vegetarian(although I don't eat veal...much), but it's interesting anyway. I'm sorry cow! Just to feel a little less guilty :-) *Click Here* 
In other news, I had this accupunction ear staple put on. This potentially causes you to lose weight. I'm curious to see if it works. I started at 209lbs yesterday night :( It's 2:00pm now, and I'm 205.5lbs :) I guess its working. But i'll keep yall informed. Weight Loss Staple Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home