No, carrots do not grow on trees

Friday, July 08, 2005

Build Your Own Traveling Wi Fi Backpack


Build your own traveling Wi-Fi wireless hotspot. This is pretty sweet. I've been toying with the web browser on my PSP(using Wipeout Pure). It's pretty cool. I love being able to walk around with it. The problem, of course, is that it only works when I'm in the vacinity of a wireless router. Good thing I bought one I spose. This has been a lot of fun.
I've been playing with this web browser so much that I havn't been at my computer to blog easily. I swear, the PSP is probably the best thing ever. A lot of yall DS fans, have a fun little toy, but the PSP has become indispensable. I have emulators, roms, a web browser, and MP3s on it. I can play television shows(recorded from my TV card on my computer) or movies on my psp or just play a good old fashioned PSP game. It's with me while I drive down the road(MP3s) and I can take it out to the back yard to surf the web.
But heres the real kicker. I put my Tae Bo workout on the PSP, so I can workout where ever I am. I often have this problem of quitting what ever exercise schedule I have whenever I go on vacation.
On top of everything there are new innovations with the homebrew PSP applications coming out every day. Also, I'm finding new things to do with it every day. Just today, I put an episode of Scrapped Princess(anime) on my PSP and watched it while in the tub.
*Click Here*
PSP Updates
PSP Hacks Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7/09/2005 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is a pretty neat little gizmo. Tom wasnt awful enough to ruin war of the worlds thank goodness

     

Post a Comment

<< Home