No, carrots do not grow on trees

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Swimming Goggles With a Heads Up Display


Today I have for yall a pair of swimming goggles with a heads up display. It counts laps and has a built in stop watch. Not to mention, they look pretty cool. Kinda like an IPod, with blue lenses. I'm not a big swimmer myself, but those do look pretty handy. They were invented to keep swimmers from having to count laps. I just wonder if they can see those numbers in front of thier eyes. I highly doubt I could see anything that close.*Click Here*
My friends came in and we went to go see Batman Begins. Honestly, it's the best Batman movie I've ever seen. It made me realize that there was WAY too much neon in the other Batman movies. The new Batman creation is more down to Earth. I didn't realize how poorly the previous ones were done until I saw Batman Begins. And if the rumors are true, the next Batman movies will be done by the same guy. If that's true, I can't wait to see them. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2005 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dig those goggles.

    I also saw Batman Begins and I think I'll put it better than the original. The original was excellent, but someone said it better than me in that he said, "After the first, the series became a parody of itself."

    It was nice to see a serious Batman film again. And the choice of Scarecrow was rad!

    I've loved Nolan since he did Memento, and he did an awesome job here too.

     
  • At 6/29/2005 11:55 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Yeah totally. I wanted to say something about the Scarecrow, but it caught me by surprise. I didn't want to give it away ya know... I mean, I had competely forgotten about him till bam.. Scarecrow? Whoh, awesome... I dont think I even saw him in the previews...

     
  • At 7/05/2005 12:58 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    That is pretty cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home