No, carrots do not grow on trees

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

World of Warcraft is the Devil


Okay, after way too long of posting, I have finally stopped that stupid game. I have run that MMORPG into the ground like any other MMORPG. When you are running Blackwing Lair, you know you need to do something constructive with your time. Speaking of which, if you havn't seen it, that link is the end boss of what used to be the hardest fight in World of Warcraft.
Anywho, I'm back froods and froodetts. Hopefully some of yall will still remember me. And if not, no biggy, mabee I'll make some new blog contacts.

3 Comments:

  • At 8/25/2006 8:12 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Thanks Cube! It's great to hear from ya again!

     
  • At 8/27/2006 4:51 AM, Blogger joecoolmedia said…

    WoW is the damn devil. I spent 2 months making the numbers bigger as a frost mage. MAKE THE NUMBERS BIGGER! Bigger numbers is gooder numbers.

     
  • At 8/27/2006 6:11 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    LOL that is so WoW...... BIGGER NUMBERS! Woot! Yeah, it got old.. I spent some rediculous amount of time playing it. I'm sure you can see the giant gap in time spent on the blog because of it :( But oh well, I think I've had enough of it. Thanks Joecool for dropping by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home