No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cool Shining Information, A Fun Test and The National Talk Like a Pirate Day


The site I'm bringing you today gave me a very interesting read. I didn't notice all the cool stuff embedded into The Shining that I completely missed. I really enjoyed reading this and I think yall will too. Also, I needed to get away from purely technological articles and expand my horizons. :-) Anyway, here yall are, five things you probably didn't notice about The Shining.
Ok, the next thing I bring you is a really creapy, but amazingly cool test. It's amazing, I fell for it. If yall know the answer, don't say. It's really fun :-) Here is the link to it. It's the first thing at the top.
One last thing! September 19th is National Talk Like a Pirate Day! Here's your chance you scallywags, to yar and yo ho ho with the best of them! Have fun, it's only once a year! :-) The National Talke Like a Pirate Day Website Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2005 8:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great stuff, I love Stanley Kubrick, and Stephen King. A very interesting article, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home