No, carrots do not grow on trees

Monday, September 19, 2005

Yar, the National Talk Like a Pirate Day! Also, A Book a Minute and A Band of Kitties


Avast Ye Scalliewags! Argh, today be the national Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Yar, gotta love it! Also, I bring you a website dedicated to converting long books into minute long stories. These are really fun to read, and I think yall will enjoy it. A Book a Minute
Here is another site. This one is just purely fun. If yall like kitties, I think you will love this. It is so catchy and cute its scary :-) A Band of Kitties Posted by Picasa
Special thanks to Robot Spacers for the cool image above. These guys only have a few wallpapers, but the ones they have, I absolutely love.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/20/2005 10:39 AM, Blogger cube said…

    The kitties band was a hoot. My kids will love it & they'll show it to all their friends & it will revolutionize the school. Oh, what have you done?

     
  • At 9/20/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger cube said…

    BTW I managed to go the entire day yesterday without talking like a pirate. I hate how they've commercialized piracy. Now that everyone's doing it, it's no fun anymore.

     
  • At 11/17/2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hey, where ya been?

    I love TLAP day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home