No, carrots do not grow on trees

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Humanoid Android Created by the Japanese


That looks so real... I wouldn't know it was an android unless someone told me... In fact, I still find it hard to believe. I think I'll need to see video of her components in action, or I may never believe this... But if it's true, Coooooooooool. Own your very own Chobits! It certainly would make life more interesting. *Click Here*
Once again in other news. The diet goes on, I've lost 7.5lbs now. So I'm happy. I guess that ear staple thingy works... Not that it was completely responsible. I've had to slap my own hand a few times... Stupid brain is so persistant.. Some weirder effects have occured now too. I feel lighter, more focused and time moves slower now. Which of course makes me very bored.  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 7/28/2005 3:22 PM, Blogger Thao said…

    First off, good going on your diet. You have more self control than I. Secondly, that android is cool. And of course they will fool us one day. Look at Battlestar Galactica and the Cylons, sheesh!

     
  • At 7/28/2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Erika said…

    where can I get one. The perfect present for the man who has everything.

     
  • At 7/29/2005 12:20 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    It's nice to know someone's spending that much time and money on making her look so real when she's an honest to goodness android and not a sex doll (insert rolling eyes smiley here...)

    Wow, great job on your diet!

     
  • At 8/09/2005 9:20 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Cool! Gotta love it. I always wanted Data to be my android.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home