No, carrots do not grow on trees

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Straight Dope


Have you ever thought of a silly question that needed a real answer. Well, these guys are professionals. The people at the Straight Dope go digging for information so you don't have to. Yall should check out the archive, it has an incredible amount of cool information. Plus, it updates almost every day. I know it's not very flashy, but it is worth a read.*Click Here*
In other news, after a seemingly short trip to Oklahoma City I feel somewhat refreshed. I lost two pounds while I was away, which isn't bad. The ear staple thingy really does suppress my apetite. The only problem is convincing my head that indeed I am not hungry and don't need to eat anything. Well, anyway, I'll keep yall informed.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home