No, carrots do not grow on trees

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cool Planetarium and New Serenity Trailer


One awesome planetarium. I wish my planetarium could do this. This is so cool looking I just had to show yall. It's amazingly beautiful. Heres the link. *Click Here*
For all of yall Firefly/Serenity fans, guess what?! (Serenity is the Firefly movie) New trailer for the movie! It's the best one yet. I can't wait for it now! This trailer truly gives the vibe of the original Firefly.Here it is! The Serenity Trailer Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8/12/2005 4:05 PM, Blogger Thao said…

    I have the Firefly season DVDs. It was a great series and I was sorry to see it cancelled. But the movie will be awesome!

     
  • At 8/12/2005 11:52 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Well, canceled for now! Now that Sci Fi picked up the reruns, you never know. I wouldn't mind seeing the Sci Fi channel pick it up and make new episodes. It's just so good that I hate to see it just dissapear...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home