No, carrots do not grow on trees

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rayguns, Portals and Warbears!


You gotta love rayguns! I thought this was pretty darn cool. Vintage rayguns perfect for pretty much anything! Be careful not to purchase the disintegrating gun. Weta originals - Rayguns

Next I bring you, what is going to be the coolest game, next to Spore, that I have seen in a long time... I'll explain Spore later. But honestly, I've never seen a game better than Spore. Anyway, Portal! Made by Valve, makers of Half Life and Counter-Strike have made another unbelievably awesome game. This link is to the trailer. It's slow at first, but give it a few seconds, you'll be drooling by the end.

I love strategy games like this. This is my kinda game right here. Warbears! I know there is another game out there like this, but I can't remember the name. Anywho, Warbears!

Lastly, I signed up with Blog Mad. I really like it so far. It seems like it has a lot cooler sites than the more boring browsing sites.

8 Comments:

  • At 8/25/2006 5:24 AM, Blogger The Doctor said…

    nice, how did you run accross this?

     
  • At 8/25/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Hours and hours of websurfing. I have a whole folders worth. I bookmark every time I find something I think other might like. Then I kinda mix em together as best I can. Thanks Doc!

    p.s. I guess I had no idea what moderation meant, so I turned it off. Thats why comments have been delayed.

     
  • At 8/25/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    Thanx for talking about spore. I never would have heard of it otherwise. It sounds like a very cool game. I have to look up a little bit more about it.

    Welcome to Blogmad.

     
  • At 8/25/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger cube said…

    I love phasers more than rayguns
    ;-)

     
  • At 8/25/2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Thao said…

    Cool looking rayguns, Weta makes awesome replicas. Welcome back, by the way.

     
  • At 8/25/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    A convert! I have spread the word of Spore! I shall continue my work at spreading the word of Spore! Thanks Charles for dropping by.
    Hiya Cube, good to see ya, but no way. Rayguns are capable of anything, while phasers are limited to merely destroying things. Rayguns can have shrink rays! UV Rays! Rays of misfortune!
    Hiya Thao! Thanks for dropping by! It's good to hear from you again.

     
  • At 8/28/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Comon, phasers can stun, too.

     
  • At 8/28/2006 12:46 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    I have one word for you Cube, and it is, Stun-ray!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home