No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Short Shorts, Mini Games and Lost Copyrights


Today I bring you a short mini movie. I really enjoyed it. While I was watching it, I was hoping it was merely a trailer, but alas, no. It's a short about alien robots landing on earth for a safari! The Burning Safari.

Next is a fun little mini game that I ran across. It's got a good beat and you can draw to it. Its not terribly hi-tech, nor is it particularly original, but I really enjoyed it. Scribble

Lastly, I bring you a little something, that seems to be the craze on the net. After a long time, movies lose thier copyright and become public domain. Once that happens, the net grabs it up. If you are a big fan of really bad B sci-fi movies like me, you'll love this site. Free Movies Fallen out of Copyright (Public Domain)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home