No, carrots do not grow on trees

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I think I'm going nuts.




I'm bored, I'm back, but I'm also bored. I don't think I'll be going to go back to generating new hits. The pic above comes from xkcd a webcomic with intellegence, wit and the type of comedy that makes me laugh my butt off.

13 Things that Do Not Make Sense. I mean, that REALLY don't make sense. From a grander standpoint.
A one in a million catch. A two toned lobster. Really, a trip.

By the way, I just have to say it.

ZOMG STARCRAFT 2!!! NO WAY FALLOUT 3!!! SPORE!!! SIMCITY 5!!! SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!!!
Thank you universe!

1 Comments:

  • At 6/13/2007 11:19 AM, Blogger cube said…

    I love the xkcd site too. Good stuff.

    Sorry to hear you think you're losing your mind. That's no fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home