No, carrots do not grow on trees

Sunday, September 10, 2006

USB Teddy Bear, XBox Commercial and The Fallacy Files


As you can see, it's a fun little USB teddy bear. I thought it was fun.USB Teddy Bear.
Next, I bring you something I've always wanted to do. have a finger gun fight. Sometimes I wish people would just play along like this. It would certainly make life more interesting.Fun XBox Commercial.
This last site I found to be pretty interesting. Logical fallacies and much much more. If ever you want to sound smart and want a good argument for why someone is wrong, this is the place to go. The Fallacy Files.

If You Don't Know Spore, Your Missing Out.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/11/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger cube said…

    I've heard of making a USB drive out of a PEZ dispenser, but never a teddy bear.

     
  • At 9/14/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Thao said…

    This is much better than the sushi USB devices I ahve seen. But still slightly disturbing.

     
  • At 9/15/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Cool, Cat, if you can post a picture of the USB Teddy, I'll make sure to post it :-)

    Cube, if you can dig up a pic of a Pez USB drive, I'd like to see it.

    Thao, I have to see this Sushi USB!

     
  • At 9/15/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Thao said…

    http://dynamism.com/sushidisk/main.shtml

     

Post a Comment

<< Home