No, carrots do not grow on trees

Friday, September 15, 2006

Just Another Crazy Friday, Lots of Little Things



This pic is just for fun. Very few things on the net make me do a double take anymore.

Something fun to try:
While sitting, lift your right foot and make circles with it clockwise. Now, while your doing that, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change directions! I got a kick out of it. Source

My IPod case. I thought it was fun. Plus, I'll never lose it cause it's too bright and I doubt anyone would steal it cause they'd think it was a cheap knockoff. Plus, you gotta love the alien abduction. I got it at the IFrogz website. Honestly, way too expensive, but I thought it was cool.

This last thing is a bit different, but I thought it was a very nicely done animation. In This World

Ah yes, one more thing. Talk Like a Pirate Day is on Tuesday September 19th! Yar! be Ready!


More Amazing Than A Flying Watermelon.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home