No, carrots do not grow on trees

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Crazy Chinese Dog Art, New Age Batteries and The Best Portable PC Ever!


I don't really know the details of the dog art, but I'm guessing they are stuffed. Yeah, it's really rather weird, but it's also a bit cool. Weird dog art.

Sorry about the delay in posting, but I lost a bit of my links in the format, so I've had to try to regather them.


I thought this one was pretty darn cool. USB batteries, rechargable through your USB port. The worst part about having rechargable batteries is lugging the charger around. With this, you have more options. USB Batteries.

Lastly, I bring you something fun. It's the best portable computer ever!

3 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2006 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The write-up with the pictures say that they're actually wolves and that they're made using painted sheepskin stuffed with hay and shaped with wire. :) Pretty damn weird tho.

     
  • At 10/03/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Oh cool. I guess I didn't read into it enough. Thanks Rav'n :-)

     
  • At 10/04/2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Thao said…

    OK, the whole head on collision into a glass wall is just weird. Wrong, even when you look at the first couple of pics. That's art?

    I need to watch a happy dog movie now. Where is my Snow Dogs DVD?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home