No, carrots do not grow on trees

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Amazing Paper Art, Cupped!, and Human Space Invaders



This is an artistic creation that I was not aware existed. These people put tremendous amounts of effort into turning a two dimensional piece of paper into a three dimensional piece of art.Amazing Paper Cutting Art

This is what people do when they have way too much time on thier hands. Real Life Space Invaders.

Yeah, way too much time on there hands. It took me a few minutes to grasp the amount of effort and time that was put into this prank, but when I did, I just laughed and laughed. You've been cupped!

The Most Amazing Game I've Ever Seen

3 Comments:

  • At 8/31/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Amazing. I've always enjoyed origami too.

    Human space invaders was a trip. Of course, I wasn't one of those poor people sitting there for hours.

     
  • At 8/31/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Obviously the theme of your post today is "Too much time on their hands"... just saw cupped :-) And I thought getting post-it noted was bad!

     
  • At 8/31/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    You betcha, I was thinking of labeling the post, "People with too much time on their hands" but I figured, people wouldn't read it. :-) Thanks for droppping by Cube. Glad to hear that you weathered the hurricane.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home