No, carrots do not grow on trees

Monday, August 28, 2006

How it Should Have Ended Movie Database


For a long time, I thought I'd ran across everything funny on the net. This site proved me wrong. If your like me, you've been watching a movie and realized that it should have ended 20 minutes before it did. Well, this site is chocked full of hillarious alternate endings. This isn't very bloopery, which I think makes it extra funny.How it Should Have Ended movie database.

Okay, this is one lucky group of people. After a rediculously crazy helicopter ride they all walked away safely. I found this surprisingly cool to watch. Luckiest people ever.

Thirdly, I bring a not-so-original thing from the web, but honestly, I love it. 10 Ways to freak out a roommate.

The Most Amazing Game I've Ever Seen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home