No, carrots do not grow on trees

Monday, September 04, 2006

Finally, Team Fortress 2, Leaked WoW Burning Crusade Footage


Finally, Team Fortress 2 is going to be released. I know, whats Team Fortress? Well, 4 years ago, it competed against Counter-Strike, but today, it is almost forgotten. It's one of the most fun games I'd ever played. After 3 YEARS of waiting for it to FINALLY come out, I gave up on it. So did everyone else, it was labeled abandonware. But it's back! Team Fortress 2 - Non-direct feed
Yes, finally, someone leaked some World of Warcraft footage from the expansion. Nothing too spectacular, but I thought it was pretty cool. Yes, I know I stopped playing, but hey, what the heck. Leaked World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Footage
While I'm doing video stuff this Labor Day weekend, I thought I'd bring you an oldy, but goodie from the geeks-r-us channel. Science? Cool!

5 Comments:

  • At 9/04/2006 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man I can't believe that Braniac stuff was faked!

     
  • At 9/05/2006 1:42 PM, Blogger The Doctor said…

    ekqzohlhey, talkin about SC got me really missing it. I will go online and buy a copy unless I can find someone that can copy their cd (as I have 5 CD keys). I usually play 2v6c or 3v5c micro maps and island maps, as I dont have that competitive drive I had when SC first came out. Some of the fun "use map settings" game i was playing b4 I broke my CD were: 1. Test of Survival - ultimate and mega. They take along time. 2. Cat n mouse Crystal terran. Fast. 3. X-men rpg Insane 4. Any sniper. 5. any 7v1 C hard. I dont know if anyone plays these now. There are others, but I cant think of the names. lol

     
  • At 9/05/2006 1:58 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Ah, see, I have no idea about those :) I look forward to playing against ya. Like I said before, we really aren't very good, but we've had some success at beating down the computer and whatnot lately.

     
  • At 9/07/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger cube said…

    I watched the video then I read about how parts were faked. I'm disillusioned, but science is still tops with me.

     
  • At 9/07/2006 2:08 PM, Blogger SeniorGato said…

    Awe man, that stinks, So the video was faked? Well, you live and learn I guess. Thanks for the heads up guys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home